Working with Architect of Record Fred Doriot as a Project Manager, Michael E. Pipkins was responsible for the creation and implementation of drawing standards for this Bank Architecture Project.
Michael was also responsible for development of master plans; design development; coordination of working drawings & processes with draftsmen; code analysis; consultant coordination; detailing; exiting & accessibility analysis; construction documents and construction administration on several architectural projects for this client.
Client: Valley Bank of Nevada
- Location(s): Las Vegas, Reno & Laughlin Nevada
- Architect of Record: Fred Doriot, Architect
Multiple projects over the course of 8 years. Projects include:
- (3) Branch Banks in Las Vegas, NV
- 2 story Branch in Laughlin, NV
- Branch Bank in Reno, NV
- 3 story Corporate Office building in Reno, NV
- Remodel of Operations Center in Las Vegas, NV
- (12) ATM Kiosk locations throughout Las Vegas, NV
Bank has since been purchased by Bank of America. Photos show signage of Bank of America.