Download Free CEU Log
Architects know that keeping track of continuing education credits can be a chore. To help with this task I’ve created an excel spreadsheet to automate as much of the information as possible. You can download the “Architect’s Continuing Education Log (CEU)” for free by clicking on the link below.
Features of the Architect’s CEU Log
- Hyperlinks to the State Licencing Boards for Every U.S. State.
- Blank space to add additional registration requirements for out outlying areas or other jurisdictions.
- Simple check box includes the state in the calculations.
- Formula apply credits to all registered states simultaneously.
- Formula determine the number of credits needed to complete each category.
- Makes note of credits that are carried over from previous year. (Still requires manual entry)
- Descriptions will automatically wrap inside columns.
- Self Directed credits will not exceed allowable by most restrictive state.
- Preconfigured tabs for 2011 – 2015.
- File & Sheet protection Disabled – File is fully editable.
You are welcome to use this file however you are not permitted to distribute it. (And especially not to claim credit for it.) Please advise your colleagues to download the file for themselves and provide them with a link to this page.
I hope you find the file useful and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give me a shout.
If you are looking for help completing a project on-time, would like assistance in transferring a project to/from Revit or would simply like to schedule a “lunch-n-learn” on Project Management or Code Analysis … please check out my services.